Q & A with the Owners (plymouth71)

5th in a series (by 69cubs)

"plymouth71", owner of the "Pittsburgh all we do is win superbowls" is in his third season in Mathewson. But, he has 15 seasons under his belt in HBD with an overall record of 1233-1197 (.507). This includes 1 division title and 4 WC appearances.

In his 2 full seasons in Mathewson, he has led his team to 92 wins and 96 wins (188-136 overall .580 win percentage) with 2 WC appearances. This team has a history of losing until recently and plymouth71 has made the moves needed to help keep this franchise winning.

On with the...

Q & A with plymouth71

Favorite MLB team:
Pittsburgh Pirates

Favorite All-Time and/or current MLB player(s):
Roberto Clemente and Andy Van Slyke

Favorite Mathewson player(s) current and/or All-time:
Brandon Rigdon - I am still new, so he is mine and should be a great player, silver slugger and gold glove at 3B year after year!

A player I also like is Seattle's Pasqual Jimenez, he kills me game after game.


Significance of team name and/or username:
Username is taken from the 1971 Plymouth Duster.
Team name is to let people know how much I love my football team!


Favorite non-baseball team/sport:
Pittsburgh Steelers (if you have not guessed before now)

Background:
I grew up in western PA and played football, baseball and soccer from ages 5 to 19.
I was in the Navy for 4 years and saw the world!
I now live in North Carolina working and trying to figure a way to win the AL east!


Favorite Mathewson moment:
I don't really have a moment in Mathewson yet.

Team you most dislike to face:
I hate playing Chicago Billy Goats, 6-18 so far.

One tip you can share with all:
Do not always go by the players ratings. I always find a hidden gem with a 58 or so overall rating. SS's and catchers, just believe.

Thank You plymouth71, if you could just put that "Steel Curtain" on the field, you may never lose a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment